Who am I?
I find deep enjoyment in the process of creation. I enjoy breaking down large and complex problems using first principles, and building intuition as I build from the ground up.
I'm in the constant pursuit of knowledge through self-education. I'm currently learning how to scale and optimize backend web applications. I'm also learning (and creating content) about deep learning architectures from first principles.
I employ the philosophy of ship, ship, ship! I firmly believe that the best way to learn in tech is to experience the software development process from end-to-end. From planning, prototyping, writing the first lines of code, testing, deployment, implementing user feedback, and so on.
My Tech Stack
- AWS (Lambdas, S3)
- GCP (Cloud Storage, App Engine)
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- Psyco-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie